A large project like roof replacement requires careful planning. Since home improvement takes a considerable amount of time and money, you need to make sure you can make the most it. Let your premier roofing company, Universal Roofing and Exteriors, help you with your choice in this handy video blog.
1. Select the right shingles. This is one of the first things you should consider. Your roof system contributes greatly to curb appeal and value. That’s why you have to make sure your new roof in Carmel, Indiana, can match your home. Universal Roofing and Exteriors can help you with this. We offer a wide selection of shingles from GAF®, North America’s largest roof manufacturer. These include:
• 3-Tab Shingles — They are an excellent choice for homeowners on a budget. While cost-effective, three-tab shingles aren’t pushovers in weather protection and performance.
• Timberline® Shingles — This line of architectural shingles is GAF’s best-selling option. They offer an enhanced look and are available in a variety thicknesses and textures.
• Designer Lifetime Shingles — According to real estate professionals, your roof makes up 40% of a home’s curb appeal. With this shingle option, maximizing that 40% is worry-free due to its extensive selection of styles and colors.
2. Make sure your roofer installs a complete roofing system. A roof isn’t just made up of the shingles. It’s a complex system of elements working together to keep your home dry and damage-free. When you turn to Universal Roofing and Exteriors for your new residential roofing in Zionsville, Indiana, you can benefit from a complete roof system from GAF. This includes roof deck protection, waterproof leak barriers, attic ventilation, and ridge cap.
3. Choose the right warranty. This protects both yourself and your investment from sloppy workmanship and material defects. Universal Roofing and Exteriors offers the exclusive GAF Golden Pledge® Warranty, which offers 50-year coverage on materials and 25-year coverage on installation. It also comes with a comprehensive checkup from a GAF certified inspector.
4. Hire a reliable roofing contractor. Much of your roof replacement’s success relies heavily on your choice of installers, so be sure to pick the right one for the job. This is easier than you think, as you can just turn to Universal Roofing and Exteriors. As a GAF Master Elite™ roofing contractor, we are among the top 3% of roofers in the country. Thanks to this distinction, we can install your new roof according to stringent methods and standards set by GAF. You can also count on us for expert roof repair in Carmel, Indiana.
Start enjoying a sturdier, lovelier, and longer-lasting roof when you choose Universal Roofing and Exteriors. Call us at (317) 376-1212 or fill out our form today for a free estimate.