If there is a home component that is worth the investment, it is your roof. It protects you and your family from different weather conditions and maintains comfort all year long. If your old roof, however, is way past its life span, then it is time to consider a roof replacement.
If you are in the market for replacement options, here are some features you need to consider:
1. Durability – This is one of the most important features of quality residential roofing in Zionsville, Indiana. It should be strong enough to withstand the fluctuating weather conditions in the area. Some materials perform better than others. Asphalt shingles, for example, have high resistance against fire and strong winds.
2. Eco-friendly – You can always replace a roof while doing your share in saving the environment. You can find recyclable roofing materials on the market nowadays. Old asphalt shingles can be mixed with pavement materials to create new roads. This way, you are not contributing to any landfill waste.
3. Cost-effectiveness – If you are choosing new roofing in Zionsville, IN, make sure you look for materials that are worth the cost. Some materials are more affordable yet offer the same level of protection compared with other materials.
4. Energy efficiency – To help you save money on utility bills, some roofing materials come with high reflectivity values. GAF’s Timberline® Cool Series, for example, can save up to 15% on total cooling costs.
5. Aesthetic appeal – Curb appeal is important for many homeowners. Roofing materials today come in different styles and colors that are sure to match any architectural style.
If you need a material that has all these features, consider investing in asphalt shingles from Universal Roofing & Exteriors. We are a roofer in Zionsville, IN who carries quality shingles from GAF, one of the leading manufacturers in the US. GAF shingles are durable and energy-efficient, which means you can save more money on maintenance, repairs, and energy bills.
You can also choose from a wide array of colors and styles for GAF shingles. If you want to see how they look like on your current roof, you can check out their Virtual Home Remodeler tool. Once you have a design in mind, you can turn to us for quality installation.
If you want to learn more about quality roofs, you can call us at (317) 257-0779 . We will be happy to give a free estimate.