Roofing inspections are safer than ever thanks to drone technology. In the past, inspections could only be performed manually by a roofer working from a great height, which is inherently dangerous.
Today, however, we have drone technology. We can now minimize these safety risks without compromising the quality of the service we deliver. Inspections can now be unmanned. Here are the reasons why you should employ this technology to your advantage:
1. It’s Safer. We do not need to put people at risk anymore to conduct a roof inspection. Having drones do the inspections on our behalf completely eliminates the human risk factor.
2. It’s more thorough and accurate. Drones can freely fly around every nook and cranny of your roof, get high definition images and return useful information to your roof repair contractor with incredible speed and accuracy.
3. It’s faster. Drone inspections are also faster and more efficient, saving you money on labor costs.
4. It’s cheaper. The cost of traditional inspections is high due to the manpower and equipment needed. Drone inspections are cheaper because they require fewer people and are faster to complete.
5. Lowers insurance costs. When you schedule a traditional inspection by a roofer, the cost of insurance is built into the overall quote. You won’t have to pay this fee with a drone inspection.
Drone technology has been a big breakthrough in the roofing industry. Not only does it make roof inspections more affordable, but also more efficient. Turn to Universal Roofing & Exteriors for professional roofing services, including repair, replacement and drone roof inspections. Give us a call at (317) 257-0779 or fill out our contact form to set a consultation. We serve clients in Carmel and Zionsville, IN.