As this involves one of the major components of your property, investing on a roof replacement needs careful planning. Since the efficiency of your roof highly depends on its installation, the National Roofing Contractors Association (NRCA) recommends hiring an experienced, professional roofing contractor in Indianapolis, IN. Here’s what you need to know about the process:
Considerations in Choosing a Roofing Contractor
Look for a roofing contractor who will put your best interests first. To help you choose the right one, here are the factors you should consider:
- Credentials – Hire a roofer who has the necessary license and insurance. This proves that they can provide quality workmanship on your project, while ensuring your full protection from liabilities.
- Certifications – Look for a factory-certified contractor, since they are required to undergo training to ensure quality services. In addition, check if they are a member of top roofing industry associations like NRCA. This confirms their compliance with industry standards.
- Feedback – A reputable roofing company in Indianapolis, IN, will be glad to provide you referrals and photos of their previous work. You can also check their ratings in Better Business Bureau (BBB) and Angie’s List. This can give you an idea on how they handled each of the client’s concerns.
- Written Proposal – This should include the complete details of the project, such as the specifications, duration of the work, and payment procedures. Make sure to address all your concerns prior to the roof project.
- Warranties – Ask if they cover workmanship errors and manufacturing flaws. Having a warranty will protect your from unwanted costs in the future.
Why Choose Universal Roofing and Exteriors
At Universal Roofing and Exteriors, we have the qualifications to provide exceptional roofing in Fishers, IN. As a GAF® Master Elite™ contractor, we are up-to-date with the latest roofing technology and installation methods. This enables us to provide cutting-edge solutions for any roofing concerns. We also offer products that come with strong warranties to ensure your protection for years.
We also take pride in being a recipient of an A rating from the BBB. Given our 30 years of experience, you can expect us to be consistent in providing outstanding services for our clients. You can rest assured that we will meet all your needs for your total satisfaction. Call us today at (317) 376-1212, or fill out our contact form for a free estimate.