Choosing High-Quality Windows for Your Home
There are a variety of distinctive types of windows that provide the basis of the foundation of your house. New windows from Universal Roofing & Exteriors flood your rooms with natural light during the day and allow air to keep it dry and fresh. Your windows also define your home’s style.
Types and Styles
Residential windows are available in many types and styles. You can choose to use a variety of styles in combinations, such as a series of casement windows flanked by a picture window. Some of the various types and styles of windows we offer include:
- Double-hung. This type of window can open from either the bottom or top, but they remain inside the frame eliminating protrusion from the interior or exterior of the house.
- Casement. These hinged windows work by turning a crank on an operating device. The hinge can be on the right or left allowing it to open outward.
- Picture. This variety is a large stationary window that provides views of the outdoors and allows in the maximum amount of light.
- Slider. Windows of this type slide on a track and have one operating window at a minimum that glides horizontally past or over the other window.
- Stationary. This window style does not open, but it can be custom created in almost any shape or angle you want.
- Bay or bow. Usually bay or bow windows provide added interior space and include casement or double-hung windows that flank a stationary window in the middle.
Whether contemplating windows for new or replacement construction, you may discover that you have plenty of options to explore.
Request a Consultation Today
If you are considering new windows for your home, the team of professionals at Universal Roofing & Exteriors can help. Call us today at (317) 257-0779 to schedule a consultation. You can also provide us with a little information about yourself using our convenient online request form.